Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3's of me.

Three names I go by:
1. Mom
2. Mama
3. Alisha

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Chuck E. Cheese hostess
2. Substitute Teacher (would much rather be a REAL teacher any day)
3. Stay at home mom (by far, the most challenging)

Three Places I have lived:
1.Lansing, MI
2. Bourbonnais, IL
3. Vale of Paradise

Three Favorite drinks:
1. White chocolate mocha blended with a shot of caramel (NOT from Gloria Jean where they dunk a truck load of caramel into your little cup...bleh)
2. Coca Cola slurpee...oh man! I can't drink them anymore, but I still love them.
3. Water...that sounds good too, I think I am dehydrated.

Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. Undercover Boss
2. America's Funniest Home Videos
3. Whatever show happens to be on PBSKids

Three places I have been:
1. Mt. Baldy
2. The Portage Super Kmart when they do double coupon days
3. Lansing Lugnuts Stadium

People that text me regularly: (okay, well, maybe not regularly...more like, "on occasion")
1. Sarah Anderson
2. Jennifer Crane
3. I don't really text, so people don't usually text me unless they just had a baby. :)

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Cheese dip at El Salto
2. Steakburgers with cheddar cheese and A-1 sauce
3. Snickers Ice cream bars

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. getting a glass of water
2. when my kids all go to the bathroom by themselves, wipe, flush, and wash their hands without having to be told to do so
3. My Mom to Mom meetings where I sit and chat with other moms while my children are lovingly cared for down the hall.

No comments: