Saturday, May 28, 2011

Waiting on the Lord.

"When the train goes through a tunnel and the world gets dark, do you jump out? Of course not, you sit still and trust the engineer to get you through."
-Corrie Ten Boom





"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end."
(Ecclesiastes 3:11)


"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,
who have been called according to his purpose."
(Romans 8:28)


I'm going in, Lord. I'm trusting you to get me out. Standing on your promises today Lord, and waiting on your timing. You make all things work together for my good when I am called according to your purpose. Clinging to your promises today, and trusting you to be the God who loves me and wants what is best for me, even when I don't see the happy ending yet.

No comments: