Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Humble prayer of one who is aware of how painfully inadequate she truly is.

"...he uses you on a Tuesday, knowing you are going to blow it on a Wednesday." -Susie Larson.

Thank you, God, for the way you forgive me even before I mess up, and choose to use me in spite of myself. There are days I know I don't deserve your blessings and favor, and yet you consistently allow me to be a part of what you are up to anyway. You are so good to me, Lord. You know the depths of my heart and you love me the same. You are an amazing God. I love you and I choose to continue to pour my life out to you out of my love for you Lord. I'm sorry for the days I get off track, and I thank you for the ways you woe me back to you. I take great comfort in knowing that even though I am perfectly inconsistent most days, you stay the same and your love never changes. You love me even on my off days. You are a good God. Teach me to be confident and consistent, Lord, that you might be glorified through my life. Amen.

No comments: