Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Darnedest Things.

I hope you are having a wonderful day today. No matter what kind of day you are having today there is something to praise God for; something to be grateful for. What do you have to be grateful for today? There is something comforting about stopping everything to notice the blessings around you. Having said that, here's a glimpse into the not-so-serious life of the Hughes family, starting with my hunk of a husband. . .


"I don't know if these tress are just like waiting for a
miracle. . . "

(referring to the long line up of trees that were planted three years ago at a place close to our house. Most of them still look like twigs)
-Scott Hughes

---------------------

"Mom, are there any games where Jesus lives?"
-Preston

"I dunno."
-Me

"Well, I know there is ice cream there, because Nate told me there is.
-Preston
-------------------

"I put the ladybugs in there."
(referring to the blueberries that he crammed in the vent in our bathroom)
-Kipton
----------------

"I will love you forever."
(said to Scott as she was getting tucked into bed the other night. . . melt my heart!)
-Keely
------------------

Thanks for coming to our home. You are welcome back anytime. Enjoy the rest of your day!!!

No comments: