Friday, August 26, 2011

Real quick exciting announcement!!!

(Isn't she adorable by the way...like something torn right off of one a them there Pregnancy magazine covers? Just sayin'. She is so cute!!! I KNOW!!! I try to let her know that I am not mad at her for being that cute, but I am not sure if she believes me or not.) Okay, enough being silly. She is cute, but that is not why am writing today. Read on. ;)

I posted a guest post on BeComforted back on July 28 that was written by one of my sweet dear friends from college, Diane 'Slusher' Amoroso who had struggled getting pregnant. If you did not get a chance to read that you may do so here. This is a guest post follow-up. I know that post meant a lot to many of my readers and hit close to home for many of you, so I wanted to bring you up to speed and let you on the latest and greatest.

Diane was actually a very strong 36 weeks into her pregnancy, and on the mend of what had been a very hard season of her life, when I posted her guest post and am happy to announce and she and her husband just recently delivered a beautiful, healthy baby girl!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS DIEGO AND DIANE!!!!!


We are very, very, very happy for you and rejoice right along with you!!!
May God bless you and your family today and into the future.
Many, many more blessings to come for you, Diane!





No comments: