Friday, August 19, 2011

God's Redemptive Work. Part Two

I've been listening to some of Casting Crown's songs lately because our church just hosted a Casting Crowns concert. I am realizing that I LOVE every single song they have ever written, so that's fun! :) This one, in particular, seemed to tie into the "Redemptive" theme that God brought to my attention yesterday and it SCREAMED comforting so I thought I might share it with you. Hope it blesses you like it blesses me. You are never tied to your past sins. God's message to you is that you may move forward in new freedom knowing that "it" is as far from you as the East is from the West when you ask forgiveness and lay it in God's hands. Lord, teach us to live out that freedom and to honor you with our lives. Amen. Enjoy this beautiful song. You are loved. <3

No comments: