Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Trusting God to be at work in your life.

I would like to encourage you to jump on over at Susie Larson's blog post for the week. I am quite certain that you will agree with me that she is marvelous. Her words are uplifting and strength-building. I hope you love this one as much as I do. Here is a little tidbit of her blog entry...

We need time for our faith to grow. When we plant seeds, we can't repeatedly dig them up and pull them out of the ground to see if they are growing. We have to leave them in the ground. Those planted seeds (that we can no longer see) need to be watered by our faith. During the process we must learn to be content with seeing nothing while knowing that God holds everything in His hands, and that He moves on every act prompted by our faith, as the Scripture says.


Don't you love that!?! I know, me too. Click here to read more on this topic.

No comments: