Monday, June 13, 2011

An apology.

Okay, so I mentioned the other day that I was going to do a post on "What to do when your needs are not being met". It seemed like a great idea at the time. I have a lot of different directions I wanted to go with this one. I have not felt a leading from God to voice any of them. Weird, huh? So, for the two people who were looking forward to that post, sorry to leave you hanging. I am praying and seeking some answers still myself and will potentially have a post to put together if God lays it on my heart and pairs it with a confidence that I am sharing something HE wants me to share. :/ I feel like God is showing me a lot of things on this topic but I have not felt like I am the one to share the message... at least not right now. Weird right? Hmmm.. Anyway, thanks for understanding. Have a blessed day!

No comments: