Sunday, February 19, 2012

Praying in faith, because God moves on our faith.

"Faith is to believe what we do not see, and the reward of this faith is to see what we believe." -St. Augustine

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." (Mark 11:24)
Faith.
We may not see it yet.
We may not hear it yet.
We may not be able to conceive how it will all work out yet.
But in our times of seeking God, and actively seeking His will, he whispers to our hearts, through His Holy Spirit, and we choose to believe and move forward in our belief. This is faith.

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 says this:
However, as it is written:
“What no eye has seen,
what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”—
the things God has prepared for those who love him--
these are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit.
The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.




I love Cece Winans. Anybody wanna pray with me?? I will not be posting this week. My intention is to devote this week to focusing on my prayer time more and my blog time less.

*****I am going to be creating a prayer guide this week. If you want to join me in spending more time devoted to intentional praying this week you might enjoy this inspiring guest post idea written by Cindy Bultema. Cindy brought more focus to her prayer time by using a prayer "guide" and she shared how she did it here.*****

Have a blessed week!!!

No comments: