Friday, December 2, 2011

My Lord, My Guide. My Strength, My Life.


"I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them."
~Isaiah 42:16

"Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always."
~Psalm 105:4

"I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live. May my meditation be pleasing to him, as I rejoice in the LORD."
~Psalm 104:33-34


PRAYER.
Lord, We seek your face always. We look to you for our strength. We sing praises to you for all the good you do in our lives, trusting that you are at work in our lives even when we cannot see it. Thank you for the way you guide us into unfamiliar territory and the way you make rough places smooth, bringing light where there was once darkness. We praise you, Lord, and thank you so much for never forsaking us. May the meditation of our hearts be pleasing to you today as we choose to rejoice in you today Lord. Amen.

No comments: