"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for
and assurance about what we do not see."
Here are just a couple reasons to set aside some time to pray today:
(and everyday, for that matter)
1. Nothing is too difficult for God.
- “Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you." (Jeremiah 32:17)
- “I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?" (Jeremiah 32:27)
- "For no word from God will ever fail.” (Luke 1:37)
- Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.” (Mark 10:27)
- “Abba, Father,” he said, “everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will.” (Mark 14:36)
- "The things impossible with men are possible with God." (Luke 18:27)