Friday, June 10, 2011

How can people starve to death when God says HE will meet ALL our needs? PART TWO.

I previously referred to a dream I had in May that stirred my emotions with such intensity that I could NOT fall back asleep. My heart was pounding hard. It was the middle of the night and I knew I needed sleep, but the dream felt so real to me I almost wondered if there was someone I needed to be helping right in that VERY moment! I prayed. I blogged. I cried. I prayed some more. Here was the dream...

There was a child screaming in a room with the door shut. There were sounds of the child being hit and yelled at. I was sitting on a couch in the living room, and I could hear what was going on in the other room. I yelled through the door frantically, asking if the child was okay. The boy was not yelling back to me. I figured he was afraid to say anything. The beating stopped and a big angry man stormed out of the room and was yelling at me. He seemed huge and his anger was fierce and I was afraid of him. Meanwhile, the child yelled from the bedroom, "I'm not okay Alisha! Help me!" Then, I woke up, stunned, and unable to sleep.


Woah. Tears come to my eyes and my heart hurts when I think about that boys voice saying those words...
"I'm not okay Alisha! Help me!"

In the dream I stood ready to face whatever this man was going to throw my way as long as I did not leave the boy alone there, but I was very scared. Then I woke up. I hadn't taken any action in the dream, but I woke up wishing I could. I wanted so much to figure out who that boy was! Was this a specific person around me that God wanted to lay on my heart? Lord, I am willing! Take me to him please!

Intercession.
Check out one of Eric Ludy's other videos on intercession.

No comments: