Sunday, August 10, 2008

I love my children.

I love my children...but I also happen to love when they are sleeping and I am staying up until midnight stealing away every last second of quiet I can. At midnight, though, I must decide that I cannot stay up any longer and make my way back upstairs. I wish I went to bed at 9:00 or some time like that. When I do finally hit the bed at midnight I think, "ahhh...I should have done this a long time ago" and yet the cycle continues day after day and night after night. Am I the only one?

1 comment:

Ethiopianmomma said...

Amen, sister! I LOVE my son. I would give my life for my son. I adore him head to toe...but ahhhhhh I do enjoy nap time. :)
I have been doing the stay up late thing...going to bed around midnight zombie like...and here is the kicker~ getting up at 5:45am! Our puppy, PUKA DOG, has to pee every single morning at 5:45 like clockwork. So, I just stay up...drink coffee..read blogs...once I even went for a walk. Recently during nap time I have been working on our new blog idea which we need to talk about.
I love reading the news with the hughes...keep it up. I am going to link this to my blog tonight!